Let the old world romance of Carmel-by-the-Sea and L’Auberge Carmel sweep you off your feet. Your wedding day will be wrapped in luxury with every need cared for from your arrival to the moment you say au revoir. Enjoy the romance of an intimate courtyard ceremony with a sparkling wine toast, a couple’s massage, decadent dinner at Aubergine and a romantic turndown service. Whether eloping, renewing vows or wanting a quiet memorable wedding ceremony this offer was created to honor your special day.
Romantic Elopement Package
Your Full Service Stay Includes:
- A two night stay in a thoughtfully appointed guest room for the Bride & Groom
- One 90-minute couple’s massage in the privacy of your guest room
- Courtyard ceremony that includes minister, license and sparkling wine toast
- Dinner for two with selected wine pairings at L’Auberge Carmel’s critically acclaimed restaurant, Aubergine
- A romantic turndown service with a chilled bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate covered strawberries, and a romantic bath service with rose petals.
- A traditional French wedding quilt resting on top of the marriage bed as a special gift from L’Auberge Carmel
- Aubergine’s Signature Breakfast for two each morning to be enjoyed in the room, in the dining room or on the courtyard
Seasonal rates begin at:
$3,299* mid-week and $3,410* on weekends May through July 2017
$3,410* mid-week and $3,510* on weekends August through October 2017
$3,199* mid-week and $3,299* on weekends November 2017 through April 2018
*Additional service fees and taxes apply.
Expand on the elopement package for additional guests if desired. Prices for additional guest rooms and/or dinners are available upon request. Arrangements for a custom, exclusive Dream Villa Wedding, to include all 20 rooms and 40 people can be arranged. Packages must be reserved via email or by phone.
Enhance your stay with an additional amenity such as Fresh Flowers or a Personalized Wine Tasting.
View our menu of additional amenities here or please ask for our Pre-Arrival Concierge at 831-624-8578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized requests.